Beginners Course/Archery Experience Gift Voucher
Know someone who’s always wanted to try Archery but never taken that first step towards the shooting line. Are they the same person who you haven’t found the perfect gift?
Well, Blue Arrows Archery Club can perhaps solve both problems in one!
We haven’t set our beginners course dates for 2020 yet but have had enquires about if beginners course/experience day vouchers could be available as Gifts.
Each year we run one or more beginners course. This can be used as just that, a beginners course where on completion you will have all the training needed to be able to join Blue Arrows Archery Club or any other club and start your journey into the sport of Archery.
But it can also be used as an Archery experience day. If you’ve ever wanted to give Archery a try, to so see if you like it, tick it off your bucket list to say you’ve done it, the same beginners day will give you that experience. You are under no obligation to take it any further.
By its nature, Archery requires a degree of mandatory safety training and our beginners courses cover that, basic techniques, an amount of free shooting and a little competition – Our objective is to ensure you can shoot safely but also have a fun day out on the shooting line.
The cost of the day is £35 per person, no concessions or group discounts.
The use of all equipment and the necessary training is included.
You must be at least 7 years old to take part but no upper limit! Juniors under 13 will require parent/guardian supervision throughout the day. Parents/guardians will be required to sign the disclaimer for all those under 16.
Other health and general requirements can be found on the event booking page.
How does it work?
- We haven’t set the dates for the beginners course/experience day yet. They are usually in May and/or June on a Sunday, starting at 10:00 and finishing about 15:30. Full details are within the booking link at the bottom of this page.
- Date(s) will be set about March, they will usually be in May and/or June. We will avoid the bank holiday weekends and the half term week (last weekend in May, first In June)
- For the purposes of the voucher and payment with our booking system, we have set the date as 25th December – obviously it won’t take place on the day, we’re all at home eating way too much!
- If you make payment for the Gift Voucher event, you will be given priority booking for the day(s) as soon as the dates are announced, before they are made public.
- When our dates have been set, you will be contacted by Blue Arrows asking for your preferred date and you will be confirmed on that course.
- These courses are run by members of the Blue Arrows Archery Club who give up their time to provide the tuition, we are not a business therefore dates will be limited to one or two dates. Should you not be able to make the dates offered, we will offer a full refund or you can defer your day to the next set of dates but please bear in mind this may be the following calendar year if demand isn’t sufficient to commit to another date.
- Once committed to a course date the same terms and conditions will apply as per a conventional booking.
- On completion of the voucher booking, you will receive and email confirming the booking. A PDF voucher will be sent manually from a member of Blue Arrows that can be printed and handed to the recipient. Please Note: For Christmas vouchers, although bookings can be made up to 23:00 on 24th December, we'll try, we cannot guarantee vouchers will be sent before Christmas Day for bookings made after 17:00 on 23rd December.
- Our booking system is one person per booking. If you want multiple vouchers, please make multiple bookings and on each booking please enter the name of the person attending the course and email address if possible. If you cannot enter the recipients email address, the person who made the booking will be used for future communications.
Ready to purchase your voucher?